Saturday, December 1, 2012

Twilight Breaking Dawn 2

Okay. I have never thought I would ever watch this movie again after the first 2 parts which were agonizingly boring. Hence, I skipped the first part of Twilight Breaking Dawn.

But ..... I watched the second part of Breaking Dawn after some persuasion and at the same time wanted just hang out whenever I could with the friends before I head back to my hometown.

Overall, I guess it's not too bad, which would be the first in the Twilight Saga that I can commend them for. This time round, I have to give it to the director for doing a good job in having that little twist in the end. When you thought things are happening this way and it turns out to different. Well... I'll leave it for you to watch it for yourself:)

I must say though, Kirsten Stewart actually looks better this time round. Not too sure why, but I believe it is the make-up and the red eyes. But let's give her the credit though, she showed more confidence and better acting this time round.

It is still not a show that really "wows" you with the "ooos" and the "aaaahs" but it is overall really, not bad.

Well, that's my take on the finalé of the Twilight saga.


Check out the trailer here:






















No comments:

Post a Comment